Site Refresh

Due to a WordPress update, my design overrides got, well, overwritten.  While I was at getting things back in order, I decided to do a slight design refresh.  As much as I loved my original concepts, they just were not quite working for me.  Which isn’t to say there aren’t elements of the original concept that I won’t someday incorporate; but, in the meantime it was obvious to me that I really needed to rethink how I approached the header.

The video below from Procreate.app (iOS) shows a time-lapse of the work.  It gives you a good idea of the various ideas I explored before finally settling on the current one.

Given I did the header update in stages, I thought it would be interesting to share its evolution over the course of the last few days.  The below shows the header getting progressively more “finished”, albeit I suspect there is still a revision or two in me before I call it done.

unigon-header-v2
cropped-IMG_0082.png
cropped-IMG_0084.png
cropped-IMG_0086.png
cropped-IMG_0087.png

Author: wwvuillemot

I’m the creator and operator of this little corner of the internets, writing on all things related to art and more specifically my experiences trying to figure this whole thing out. I guess I’m trying to figure out life, too, but mostly I just post about art here.

Breath some fire into this post!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.